Full Stack Engineer
Karur,India | Full-Time
The full stack engineer role is for an experienced Software developer who are interested in
building cool product to solve complex machine learning problems. We are looking for a Sr.
engineer with experience managing teams and great communication skills to ensure the success of
our project and our clients, which are leading companies in AI and driving disruption in
autonomous driving, robotics, financial among others.
At Objectways, our mission is to accelerate the development of Machine Learning and AI applications across multiple markets. Our focus is to human in-loop capabilities to bring machine learning processes closer to human input. Objectways is an equal opportunity employer.
Ideally you'd have
- 4 or + years of experience working as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Communication and Team Management skills.
- Be able, and willing, to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- Self-starter, willing to be challenged with new responsibilities, and high attention to
- Ability & comfort taking architectural decisions autonomously and proactively.
- Deep knowledge of JavasScript, Typescript, React, Node, HTML/CSS, Python and MongoDB.
Nice to have
- Prior startup experience.
- Strong technical (written and verbal) communication, prioritization, and time management
- Mentored and grown members of your team or been a tech lead on large projects.